对“黑百合”:
安娜:杰哈会爱上你真是蠢到家了。(Gerard was a fool to love someone like you.)
“黑百合”:你根本不了解这一切。(You don't know anything about him.)
对“士兵:76”:
安娜:看样子你和我都不喜欢变成死人。(Seems like neither of us liked being dead very much.)
“士兵:76”:想杀我们这群老兵,可没那么容易。(Old soldiers are hard to kill.)
对“士兵:76”:
安娜:等这一切结束,你有什么打算,杰克?(What are you going to do when the fighting's over, Jack?)
“士兵:76”:我是个士兵,安娜。退休生活不适合我。(I'm a soldier, Ana. Retirement doesn't suit me.)
对“士兵:76”:
安娜:以你这把年纪,你看上去相当精神,杰克。(For a man of your years, you're looking pretty good, Jack.)
“士兵:76”:他们在我身上做的实验不会毫无意义。(All that stuff they pumped into me has to be good for something.)
对“死神”:
“死神”:应该把你重新写到我的名单上了,安娜。( Guess you're going back on my list, Ana.)
安娜:你这是怎么了,加布里尔。(What happened to you, Gabriel?)
更多相关资讯请关注:守望先锋专区